- Type de contrat : A négocier
- Domaine d'activité : Non spécifié
- Lieu de travail : Kumba
- Expérience : Débutant
- Niveau d'étude minimum : Licence
- Salaire : à négocier
4 personnes, homme ou femme ayant entre 25 et 55 ans avec comme niveau d´étude Licence ni plus ni moins parlant et écrivant français, anglais
Description du profil
Doctors Without Borders (DWB) is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
Related with our activities we are looking for AMBULANCE DRIVER
Working locations: Manyemen
Number of position: 4
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Salary: According to the organisation´s Salary Grid – Level 3
Performing the tasks of transporting authorized goods and passengers in an DWB vehicle, ensuring its tech-nical and safety conditions and respecting the country´s traffic rules and DWB security rules, in order to pro-vide a safe, smooth and efficient service
- Checking daily, the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, radio equipment, spare parts, etc.), performing weekly check according to the DWB Logbook, refilling it when necessary, and keeping it clean to ensure it can be driven in perfect conditions. Carrying out a hand over if another uses the vehicle
- Ensuring the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country as well as DWB security rules, in order to avoid car accidents.
- Ensuring all passengers have all necessary papers in order before travelling, and ensuring non DWB staff sign disclaimers of responsibility before using the vehicle
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of the vehicle, submitting the documents to the receiver of the goods, checking the status of delivered goods, returning the duly completed documents to Logistics and ensuring that the goods have the necessary documents
- Ensuring that all vehicle documents and the driver´s driving license are valid and in the vehicle.
- Informing the line manager of any incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods.
- Knowing how to use all types of radios, codes, call numbers and radio alphabets by heart and communicating with base according to DWB communications policy to inform the driver´s position and any potential implications.
- Knowing and respecting the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, checkpoints and roadblocks. Ensuring all passengers know and respect the security rules
Essential literacy and driving license (Category D). Good knowledge of country roads
- Essential 2 years minimum of previous driving experience
- Desirable experience with specific vehicles to use (4x4, etc.)
- Desirable in DWB or other NGOs
- Mission language and local language essential.
- Desirable knowledge of basic mechanics
- Good knowledge of mission area roads
- Results and Quality Orientation L1
- Teamwork and Cooperation L1
- Behavioural Flexibility L1
- Commitment to DWB Principles L1
- Stress Management L2
Deadline for the reception of applications: 10TH. APRIL 2021
NB: No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application documents are non-returnable; please do not submit original documents. Writing tests and interviews will be done in our offices after the selection of the applications
Informing the line manager of any incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods.
Postuler à l'offre ambulance driver en utilisant le moyen cité par le recruteur dans la description de son offre.
Si vous n'avez pas de compte cliquer ici pour en créer un.
- DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS
- Secteur : Services aux personnes