- Type de contrat : CDI
- Domaine d'activité : Non spécifié
- Lieu de travail : Buéa
- Expérience : Débutant
- Niveau d'étude minimum : Diplôme d'Etude Avancée
- Salaire : à négocier
Une personne, homme ou femme ayant entre 22 et 55 ans avec comme niveau d´étude Diplôme d'Etude Avancée ni plus ni moins parlant et écrivant français, anglais
Description du profil
I. POSITION INFORMATION
Position title Position grade Senior Project Assistant (DTM),
Buea, South-West G6 - IOM, the United Nations Organization in charge of
Duty station Buea, South-West, Cameroon.
Appointment type 06 months Special Short Term (SST), renewable
Reports directly to DTM Coordinator
Estimated closing date July 22, 2022, 23:59
Estimated start date As soon as possible
Posting channel Internal and external
II. ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT AND SCOPE
Established in 1951, IOM is the United Nations Organization in charge of Migrations and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental, and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
The Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is an IOM tool that aims at understanding displacements, migrations flow and other particular aspects of populations and individuals on the move.
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Sub-Office/ DTM Coordinator in Buea and the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission in Yaoundé, the successful candidate will assist in the collection and analysis of Displacement Tracking Matric (DTM) data.
S/he will be responsible for liaising with implementing partners, analysing data received, support the preparation of dashboards and narrative reports together with the DTM team. S/he will further be responsible for ensuring close coordination of data collection activities performed by the Implementation Partners (IPs) together with the DTM Coordinator and ensuring that deadlines are met, and timelines respected. The staff must be flexible and ready for missions out of Buea and Bamenda for several days.
III. RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Support the DTM team in the design of plans and strategies as to allow a perfect geographic coverage of the areas of interest.
2. Oversee the planning, coordination and implementation of the data collection exercise, in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders for NWSW, West and littoral.
3. Coordination, supervision, live control of data collection activities
4. Assist the DTM team during all the different data management activities including encoding, storing, and transferring data as well as processing, and support to the analysis of the collected data locally including data entries.
5. Provide training and support to relevant partners, enumerators on data collection and analysis based on the DTM’ methodology and tools.
6. Ensure a daily follow up on the ongoing field operations, providing daily reports to the DTM Coordinator on achievements or failures of the deployed staff, with regard to initial targets.
7. Liaise constantly with the Implementation Partners focal points such as team leaders or Supervisors as to monitor the overall progression of data collection.
8. Identify any gap, obstacle or issues during and after the data collection. Inform the DTM team and provide adequate alternative / solutions.
9. Facilitate logistics during training workshops of field staff, serving as a relay for any matter requiring a perfect knowledge of the field.
10. Prepare dashboards and narrative for ETT reports in coordination with DTM team on weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis, as well manage and update regularly all relevant databases.
11. Support in providing DTM updates in relevant meetings.
12. Keep abreast of all stakeholders and interagency assessments, reports and relevant material related to Internally Displaced Persons.
13. Build the capacity of the enumerators involved in DTM activities.
14. Perform field visits to evaluate and support implementing partners.
15. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
IV. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree / Diploma in humanitarian, political or social science, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with 2 years of relevant experience or High School Diploma in the above fields with four years of relevant working experience
• Minimum two Years’ experience in related field; experience in statistical tools, reporting, liaising with government authorities advantageous; preferably within the international humanitarian field. Great knowledge of the geographic landscape acquired through past professional experiences in the region.
Required (specify the required knowledge) Advantageous
English (Fluent) French and local languages.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
Values - all IOM staff members must abide by and demonstrate these three values:
• Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
• Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
• Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1,2, or 3 (depending on grade)
• Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
• Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
• Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
• Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
VII. HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants will have to submit their resume and cover letter by email to IOMCameroonApplication@iom.int by 23h59 on 08 August 2022, with the subject of the email being “Application for DTM Assistant Buea – Covering South-West’’ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Coordination, supervision, live control of data collection activities
Postuler à l'offre senior project assistant en utilisant le moyen cité par le recruteur dans la description de son offre.
Si vous n'avez pas de compte cliquer ici pour en créer un.
- Elsian Beauty
- Secteur : Beauté et soin personnel
- yaoundé Cameroun
CHARGÉ DE LA CONFORMITÉ ET DE LA...
Responsable des Ressources Humaines
Visa Assistant-American Citizen
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and...
Resource Coordination Assistant
APPEL A CANDIDATURES POUR LE RECRUTEMENT...
Administrative and Operations Officer
ADMINISTRATEUR DES RESEAUX ET...
Recrutement de Reformulateurs de textes...
Charge des approvisionnements achats et de stock
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER
Entrepreneuriat et Gestion d´entreprise
Techniciens Pressing Repasseur/Blanchisseur
Technico-commercial en énergie solaire
Consultant junior Informatique de gestion...
Executive Assistant/ General Manager
Chef Département Conformité Orange Money
Chargés de la collecte des Données d’évaluation
ASSISTANTE DE DIRECTION BILINGUE
Assistante de direction et community manager
Officier Admin/Ressources Humaines
Développeur Web/Mobile Full Stack